What a fabulous couple of weeks it's been. First of all there was one of my handmade bags featured in sewing world magazine.
My two custom orders were finished and finally bundled off to their new owners.
And then to top it all off the lovely Clare at Lottie of London nominated my blog for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
Which means I get to add this pretty logo to my blog.
Apparently, in order to accept my award I must now nominate seven blogs that think be awarded with the title of The Beautiful Blogger. It was hard to keep it down to just seven to be honest, but here goes:
1) Michele Webber - Because her blog posts always make me smile and who wouldn't love a blog with the title 'Not Getting a Real Job'.
2) Red Brick Glass - Because the lovely Wendy makes such lovely stuff. I have my eyes on some lovely glass christmas tree decorations this year (how many times can I use the word 'lovely'!).
3) Mucky Pup Gallery - because it really is a beautiful blog - and for making brown and green look soooo fabulous.
4) Penelope at L is for Love - because her blog always has the nicest photos, and she makes crochet cool.
5) Pots and Paint - Everything about this blog is so classy. From the images to the pottery to the design - sigh!
6) Mandy Hills - Because I want to own everything she makes looks!
7) Helen Limbrick - Because this chick really is too cool for school - and she's called Helen ;)
Now I have to confess seven things you may not know about me....hmmm, let's see......
- I have a certificate which makes me competent to use a chainsaw (allegedly - but I still manage to make my husband nervous when I use one!)
- My husband and I share two large, and largely useless, dogs!
- I love sporty motorbikes and have done quite a few track days (where obviously i'm trying to beat my husband around the track - never quite manage it though!)
- I have 36" inside legs which lots of people seem to think is cool - but it's not, it just which makes buying trousers an absolute nightmare!
- When my husband is away I revert to watching America's Next Top Model (shhh!)
- I spend far too much money on fabric (what do you mean, you already suspected that!)
- I made a mean hotpot once which my husband scored 9 out of 10, so I've not made one since - I like to finish on a high!