Tuesday 4 October 2011

A bit more purple...

OK - so maybe this isn't terribly in keeping with the theme of handmade handbags - but it is purple (well, red i guess really!) but this is the bike i've been helping my Dad to do up. I have a plan to take it to Goodwood next year in true vintage biker chick clothing....not sure if it will get that far, and even if the engine starts by then, i'm not sure i'll be strong enough to use the kickstart. But ain't it pretty (if you like that kind of thing, i guess)??


Back to soft, sewing stuff next time - i promise!

3 comments:

  1. It is very pretty. :-)

    Fickle Cattle
    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aha...more in common! I have the licence, but no bike.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just have to show this to my husband. He's crazy about bikes :)

    ReplyDelete